Powered by Blogger.

Tony Moly Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask






I chanced upon an article for HYALURONIC ACID one time and it got me interested.    


It is great for hydrating skin and wrinkle prevention.  I also found out that it is called "nature's moisturizer".  Hyaluronic Acid is found in the cells of the body with the greatest concentration on the skin.  It is broken down in 1-3 days so  replenishment is a must.  For the skin it is only 1 day that is why  daily dose or application is suggested.  


Young skin has large amounts of HA keeping it elastic and smooth.  As we grow older the ability to produce HA decreases thus losing the ability for the skin to hold water.  HA helps maintain hydration by binding with water.


The Tony Moly Hyaluronic Acid Sheet Mask is a good source of this natural moisturizer. 
 


The sheet is thin, made of natural pulp cotton and loaded with the essence.  Although it is a thin mask the sheet is still wet even after the 30 minute session.   I like that it did not drip on my shoulders when I placed the mask on my face.  


The size is just right and the texture of the mask is silky.  The mask is easy to fit.  


It has a mild scent that reminds me of baby cologne.  After use the skin felt hydrated and supple.  I washed it off because I do not like the sticky feel.  You can opt not to wash after application if you want to.  This product is non-irritating.  It keeps the skin's moisture all day long.


Before I discard the sheet mask I rub it on my elbows, hands and feet.  I also use the remaining essence on the package to help relieve dry skin on the knees. 


I love this product and I will continue to buy it.




Cost:  58Php


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates