Powered by Blogger.

Missha Cho Bo Yang BB Cream




I have been using this regularly for the past days.  It didn't break me out like the other bb creams I used.  I believe that the compliments I have been receiving lately is because of this.  They say my skin is glowing, (awww shucks blush* blush*) which is of course the effect I want to have, kinda like the goal duh!  Anyway, it is easy to apply.  It provides medium coverage.  It is not sticky, which is very important for people like me who have oily skin.  
It stays the whole day and I only need to blot a few times within my shift, meaning no more to paranoia, no more looking at the mirror every minute, no more thinking "Do i need to use joy ultra to wash the grease off my face?".


Scent is mild. SPF 30/PA+++. Contains 3 kinds of precious ingredients such as Korean Ginseng, Cordyceps Sinesis velvet, and Pure Gold.  I don't know about the Cordyceps and the pure gold, but ginseng I know is anti-wrinkle.  Wait, PURE GOLD?  No wonder it's pricey! Anybody out there knows what pure gold is good for, I mean except jewelries?  Oh well... Also contains patented oriental plant extract made up of Asparagus Lucidus Root, Laminaria japonica... 
Do you guys really want to know this?  Bottom line, IT PREVENTS BREAKOUTS AND OTHER SKIN TROUBLES, MAKES YOUR SKIN HEALTHY AND SOFT.


I'm using shade No.1, which compliments my skin tone (Im chinese mestiza, sorta, but not too maputi.)  A small amount goes a long way so I'm thinking this tube will last me a year, or maybe longer since I switch products every so often.  Oh wait, does this have an expiration date?  Hmmmm it didn't say.  Note to self, start buying the smaller tubes.






(On my hand. -Purtty)





(The vein completely covered.)





Will I repurchase?  Yes, it's rare that I find a product I really like and Im "hiyang".  I will probably buy a new one even before this one is used up, just so I can have one in reserve.  Im OC, I dont like the nagging feeling that haunts me saying, "hey they might run out of stock sooon"  Soooo horde, And do it now!


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates