Powered by Blogger.

Tony Moly Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist

Pocket Bunny Sleek Mist





I can't get over how cute the Tony Moly products are.  Cutesy Bunny You!


This is a spritz not a mist.  It helps control sebum. You apply it along the day when you need to freshen up.  It doesn't ruin your make up, although I suggest avoid the eye area if you are not using water proof mascara, just to be on the safe side.  




Spritz it on.  Let it stay for a few minutes.  Pat it dry with a tissue.

I notice that I am not as oily when I use this product, but I'm thinking it might be the tissue that is controlling the oil. (DUH!)  Well whether it's the tissue or the product I really do not care as long as the oil is controlled.  I will continue to use the product because it is refreshing.  I love the scent and I love the way it perks me up throughout the day.


The product has cabbage, pineapple and lemon.  It smells sweet.  


The cap (the bunny head) keeps on falling off which can be a bit annoying.  The product is a bit expensive considering it is only 60 ml, I wonder if that includes the packaging hmmmmm.  


It has a screw on top which is great because you can reuse the bottle.  I will probably refill it with cologne.


Will I repurchase?  Probably not because I want to try the other variants.


Cost: 448 Php


-Purtty





4 comments:

Madzialena September 25, 2011 at 7:06 AM  

hello, I also lead a blog. I invite you to http://ilovetonymoly.blogspot.com/

purttyandpurdy October 1, 2011 at 6:36 PM  

hello Madzialena, I will visit your blog too :)

dwejiwonsungi October 1, 2011 at 7:49 PM  

i have a pocket bunny mist and i am so loving it. specially when its tooo hot. u just spray it on your face. and viola. instant refresher^^ and its just toooo cute^^

purttyandpurdy October 1, 2011 at 10:40 PM  

@zero, have you tried the other mists too?

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates