Powered by Blogger.

The Face Shop Aqua Tinted Bb Cream


(Spell B.L.U.R.R.E.D...Oh well...)


I'm almost finish with this one. I used it everyday for the past weeks. Its not cheap considering it is just a 20 ml tube. I will post the cost soon because I cant seem to find my note on how much it is, sorry. It has a light consistency that provides light coverage. It has a dewy effect on me probably because I have oily skin. People comment that it looks natural on me, which is what I like. I need to touch up several times within the day, and I find having a pressed powder handy is a great solution. Mid day I have to reapply the product, which is a good excuse to wash my face but a hassle since i have to redo everything. This did not break me out.



(On my hand -Purtty)


Will I buy again? Probably not, since there are other bb creams in the market that are way better. Im still on the hunt for the best bb cream, if there is such a thing.


August 27 Update:


I used this for the KIM HYUN JOONG IN MANILA TRINOMA EVENT, and by the end of the activity my face is oily.  Pictures that are taken are for personal viewing because I look shiny like the moon.  It may take a little prodding for me to release it in public. Remember, OILINESS IS NEXT TO UGLINESS.  Note to self, BLOT, BLOT,  BLOT, PRESSED POWDER, so simple yet so hard to do when you are so engrossed in watching leader's every move.


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates