Powered by Blogger.

Dr. Tony Pore Clear Scrub Cleansing Foam


It has a minty almost medicinal smell.  Its a regular scrub with small-size beads.  It did not dry my face, it is gentle and I use it once a week.
  

(On Purdy's hand)


It didn't help dry my pimples. Although, I notice that I didn't have as many new blackheads or whiteheads since I used this product.


I need 3 pea-size amount to lather my whole face.  Since it is a scrub, it is effective to remove deep seated dirt.  It strips off dead skin and clears out the pores.





This is good for sensitive skin, although when I used it twice a week, I noticed that when I apply my toner after I use this  there is a stinging effect.  This is an alarm for me to go gentler, because scrubs are generally abrasive.  When that happened, I switched to using it once a week instead, and I am happy since. 


This is a good product to use to maintain glowing skin.


Will I repurchase?  Probably not, because I want to use the other variants.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates