Powered by Blogger.

Review: Tony Moly Tomatox


I was given more than 6 sample sachets from Tony Moly. I kept 5 and gave one to a friend.  The rest I don't know where I placed them.

I used up the 2 already, Im on my third and this is my honest review. 


There is an immediate brightening effect although its not long lasting.  It reminds me of the infomercials on TV where the lightening effect is instant, you know the one where they show you side by side comparison.  Anyway.....


Any whitening product that promises instant LASTING results is never good for your skin.  PERIOD.  There is a process for the skin to change shade and part of the process is TIME.  So if the products claims INSTANT LASTING RESULTS, stay clear away from that one. Some even have high mercury content which is definitely harmful.  Again, be cautious.


This product doesnt claim that.  Yes, there is an immediate brightening effect which is cosmetic but by end of day when you wash your face the effect is gone.  So even if you see instant lightening on your skin, do not be alarmed because it is not harmful.  (Side note - remind yourself of the time everyone got gaga over hydroquinone, now look at them.  Fast results but you can't stay under the sun.  The product made the skin sensitive and prone to discoloration.)


Whitening is a long process, if you want to do it right be patient.


Tomatox should be used regularly if you want to see the effect.  I am on my third sachet and I am seeing a slight improvement.  There are other products that are more effective.  I recommend this for cosmetic purposes, just like I would recommend BB cream to hide blemishes but not necessarily to cure it. 


So if you want to look your best and you are still far from getting the desired skin tone, and being light skinned gives you confidence, then use this. Voila! Instant brightening effect.  


Purdy trying on the product. 






These are photos of my pimple scars.






Photo of Purtty with Tomatox and bb cream.  Scar barely visible.





-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates