Powered by Blogger.

Tony Moly Appletox

I have been using this for close to 2 months now and I'm loving it. 



It strips off the dead skin and it makes your face look brighter. The scent is yummy, like granny smith apples. 






The texture is really good and creamy. 

Packaging is so cute. It's in a tub though and its a little unhygienic because you have to scoop it out with your fingers. Over all, price and effectiveness.... Im happy.

 It did not cause any break outs. Its great for people with sensitive skin like mine. I use it for my elbows and other parts of the body that needs peeling, it is very very very effective. It peels but it is non abrasive. 


It's affordable and did I already say that it is CUTE. Yeah I did. haha. 


This is how you use it:


On a clean face, apply a generous amount on the face.  Massage/Rub the product in an up and down motion (I find it more effective than doing circular motion).  Rub off the product until dead skin is stripped off.  Then rinse off.  Use lukewarm water for better results. Use this once or twice a week.  Once a week if you use a facial scrub as part of your routine. 


Will I buy again? YESSSS


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates