Powered by Blogger.

Tony Moly Egg Pore Blackhead Out Oil Gel


I have been using this product on my son.  I notice that there is a reduction of blackheads on his nose but it is not dramatic.  I wish it will zap out all the nasty blackheads IMMEDIATELY, but I am still playing the waiting game.  The effect that I see is softer skin, making it easier to extract the blackheads.  There are no new blackheads by the way.


Use it on a clean face.  Massage a small amount of the product.  The product will turn white as it is mixed up with facial sebum.  Massage for about 5 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.  Tone skin afterwards with toner.  Continue with regular skincare routine.


The scent is sweet lemon.  There are microbeads and it is an oil gel.






(Review Update- After 3 weeks of use)


I do not recommend this product.  The result does not justify the price.  It takes forever to take effect and the result is not consistent.  On the 3rd week of use, my son had 2 big pimples on his nose.  He is not using any other product aside from this one, so I am guessing that this is the culprit.  I'm thinking I will supplement this with acne control so that it will prevent the breakout.  I am still undecided.


Will I repurchase?  No.  There are other products that heal and remove blackheads better than this one.  I would rather use those.


The only saving grace is the cute egg tub, other than that I do not have anything else positive to say about this one.


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates