Powered by Blogger.

Tony Moly Latte Art Milk-Tea Morning Pack

This is so cute. Tony Moly packaging is the best if you ask me.  Sometimes I buy the product because I want to keep the container.... crazy huh?  But am I the only one?



Anyway, I am so happy with this one I even made a youtube video about it.  Don't look for the video, its all about mixing the darn thing. You would not believe how many ask me how to mix this, they ask " what do you do with the small cup?"  Lazy critters, watch the video!  Love y'all.


I use this as base.  So before my beloved BB Cream, I put this on a clean face, let it set... this is critical, you need to let it dry otherwise it will mess up your make-up.  So, wait a few minutes.... what I do, I brush my teeth, dry my hair, you know- do stuff.... then I put on the BB cream. 





It makes the skin silky and it primes it for make up.  Its has a subtle effect, but believe me, YOU need it.  Its the same process professional painters do when they prime a surface before they paint it... diba mas makinis at mas maganda ang gawa nila?  pansin ko lang, pintura ng bahay ko halata kami lang ang gumawa, halatang di professional job. Note to self *use primer on the next house painting.



So you may say "Parang wala namang effect.  Parang pareho lang.", believe me MERON MERON! You get hydrated skin, you get silky smooth surface, you get smooth finish anddddd it helps the bb cream stay put.  Its crazy but the bb cream travels on your face.  Look close, after a few hours you would see creases on your face, bb creams gathering up and forming thin lines.  That is actually bb cream combined with oil on your face, eeeek!


This is how to prepare the product.




This product does NOT control oil.  So blot, blot, blot if you must within the day.


Enough said.  


Will I buy again?  DEFINITELY!


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates