Powered by Blogger.

Holika Holika Pore Magic Cover Powder



Let me start with this... My online suki is reliable and trustworthy.  She delivers on time and I do not have a problem with her.


Now the product is a different story.  It gave unattractive results to put it mildly.











  






Let us start with the good review.  


The packaging is adorable.  It is handy and I can keep it in my bag and carry it anytime.  I am thinking after I use the product I will do a refill with my fave powder.


The puff is also nice and cute.  I hope they sell it separately.  If they do I will surely purchase extra.





The scent is sweet strawberry.


Now with the product.... I am not happy with this one.  I wanted a setting powder for my bb cream that is why I purchased it.


I tried it and t made me look like a corpse.  It would have been great if it was Halloween, but honey it is only September...so its a little too early for that.


It made me want to apply as a model for Loyo** Memorial Park, but then again, their customers have better make-up.  Mas mukha silang buhay kesa sa akin when I use this.





I tried it without the bb cream, but i still ended up with the same ghastly result.  Since it is worth around 350 pesos I didn't want to throw it away.  I am using it now for my neck, oh well better than not using it at all. (Honestly, even on my neck ingat na ingat ako gamitin. Sad right?)


Will I repurchase?  NO NO NO


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates