Powered by Blogger.

Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals BB Cream


I was new to the BB cream and when I purchased this I was excited. I tried the first bottle, and It was ok. It was not awesome, just so so. 


It looks a little grayish at first but after it oxidize it matches the skin tone. It provides light coverage and it requires touch up with in the day. 



I wont recommend it for people like me who have oily skin because it does not offer oil control. I feel like after 2 hours or so I need to do touch up because my face becomes shiny and oily. Solution, have a pressed powder handy. I use this if Im going to the mall or places not really special. Its inexpensie and I dont mind using this when I am doing my errands. But on special occassions I will definitely not use this. 


Why did I buy 2, well I was new and I didnt know any better. Blame it on my impulsive gene.


Will I buy this again? NO. There are so many other products that work better.


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates