Powered by Blogger.

Nad's Hair Removal Creme

I saw this product by chance at a dollar store. I cant remember the actual cost (it should be just 1 dollar because it's a dollar store, right? NOOOOO, haha not in the Philippines.)  Although I feel it is not more than 200 pesos. 



THIS IS A GREAT FIND. 


Its inexpensive, it does the job and it makes my legs really smooth. A tube is good for about 5 sessions which is a real value for money. I actually bought 8 tubes and gave it to my friends and all of them love it. This product saved me money from expensive trips to the wax salon.


Will I buy again?  YESSSS! I hope they still have it in stock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates