Powered by Blogger.

Nuat Thai Foot and Body Massage





I am extremely happy about this new find.  






Nuat Thai has several branches and the one I tried was in Xavierville ( near Ateneo).  The ambiance is ok, a little sparse but cozy.  I did not do the tour of the whole center because I was running late and  I was supposed to be in the office by 12 midnight.  The massage took 1 and 1/2 hours to finish, prep time give or take 15 minutes.  I was there around 10:30 pm and surprisingly there is no queue which is uncommon in  spas during the weekends.


The aromatherapy at the center is working for me.  No strong peppermint odor, no stale scent, just a hint of mint which is sooooo relaxing.  The attendant washed my feet, gave me slippers to use and then gave me a pajama set which reminds me of a scene from Boys Over Flowers where Jun Pyo stayed for the night at Jan Dhi's house and he used the dad's pajama-  well the Nuat Thai pajama set sorta gave me the same look. 

She then led me to the massage area which is a series of beds separated by curtains.  The bed does not have a frame, it is a cushion on the floor which is very comfy.  
Sorry for the crappy picture, I grabbed this from the Nuat Thai FB page and cropped it so you guys can see the bed.

The minute I laid my head on the pillow I was catching zzzzzzzzzz's.  But this only lasted for a moment, since Thai massage is all about pulling, and pushing, and twisting and pressure points, the first 30-45 minutes I was wide awake.  Although this type of massage is a little painful specially if you are accustomed to Swedish, I highly recommend Thai if your joints are painful.  The pull and twist and stretching and the joint cracking(?????) relieves the stress build up in the body.  After the massage I was pain-free and stress-free, add to that I was energetic and rejuvenated.  


The head massage is the best.  Love, love, love the head, neck and back massage.



This center is AWESOME!  It is authentic Thai massage.  How do I know?  Well, I have been to Thailand and  have tried their massage... NUAT THAI IS THE REAL DEAL.  I recommend that you guys try it, I will go back and try the Swedish as soon as I can.  The cost is budget friendly, Php 350 for 1 1/2 hour session. I hour full body massage and 1/2 hour back massage.  


I was not able to take pictures so I grabbed the pictures from the Nuat Thai Libis  and Greenhills Facebook page.  I hope you visit their center soon and try out the different services they offer.  


The staff is accommodating and friendly.  I do not have anything negative to say about Nuat Thai, just great honest to goodness rave.




-Purtty

2 comments:

RenéeChristopher October 2, 2011 at 6:06 AM  

I'll try this as soon as I can. Too much stress from studies~

purttyandpurdy October 2, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

@ReneeChristopher bring your friends and tell me how it goes :)

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates