Powered by Blogger.

Snoe White Moringa Beauty Bar


Snoe White Maximum Whitening Moringa Beauty Bar #12


****READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH BECAUSE THIS IS AN AWESOME SOAP FOR PIMPLES*******


I was skeptical to try this mainly because of two things.  First, I bought it at a tiangge.  Second, the packaging reminds me of the home manufactured soaps in the 90's.  You know the papaya craze way back then, a lot of people went gaga over it and I was one of those people.  Unfortunately a lot of those products caused me skin irritation. I ended up paying a fortune at the Derma Clinic just to clear my skin.




I  can bypass the tiannge because being the curious and adventurous me, I have found GREAT products in unusual places.  In my trips abroad, my local market visits are as awesome as my mall visits.  I go by this principle, not all expensive products are the best and not all cheap ones are a dud.


The packaging needs a little tune up.  I'm kinda like a little kid on this, you know the kid that gets equally excited by the toy box as much as the toy.  Snoe packaging is practical to say the least.  It is not cute like the popular Korean products I love to purchase, and it is not sophisticated like the high-end brands I patronize.







Having beautiful packaging adds to the joy of purchasing beauty products.  A little tweak is all we need to turn this soap into a luxury product as compared to lets's say getting ordinary "Dr. Kaufmanns" soap, because that is what it looks like right now.... regular and unappealing.  


The plastic protector of the soap with the scotch tape for adhesive did not help one bit.  It made the product look cheap.   I know that the product is inexpensive, but it does not need to look that way too.  


The color of the soap is not pretty as well.  Its a dark green that reminds me of bitter vegetables.  This is so frustrating because I want a pretty product.  I soooo soooo soooo want a pretty product. 
I am thinking it is this color because of the main ingredient of the soap.  So if the color is something that can not be avoided, I can live with it.  Of course the potency of the soap is way more important than the color.

The scent is mild and pleasant.


The first few days I used the product on my back.  I got this pimples as an allergic reaction to the massage oil from a spa and I was having a hard time getting rid of it.  The product worked so fast that in a few days the pimples are all dried up. The product is effective, believe me!  Next couple of days, I used it for my whole body and I am one happy customer.


The product claims to be rich in Vitamin A,C and E that makes the skin lighter.  It contains a high level of oleic acid that stimulates skin regeneration, reduces inflammation, and slows down the signs of aging.  It has healing benefits for pimples, cuts, scrapes and skin cracks for a healthier and fairer looking skin.


So, do not let the packaging discourage you.  If you need help in dealing with stubborn pimples this product might be your savior.  My bacne is gone, literally gone.  My back is now smooth and pimple free.  


Lately I have used it on my face and it is doing wonders.  The little pimples I had are all dried up and there are no new blackheads.  It has a tendency to dry the skin so I am only using it once a day.  Which is perfectly fine and still gives me results.  


Lather it up on your hands first instead of rubbing the soap directly on the skin.  This is because the soap has sharp granules that might cut the sensitive skin on the face.
Little granules that are sharp sometimes.

Will I repurchase?  YESSSSSS, and I actually bought several to give my friends as a gift. Even with my dislike for the packaging, this product is a MUST HAVE.


Bottom line, if you ask me to choose between looks over effectiveness, I would choose the latter in a heartbeat.  I would rather have a product that works than a product that looks good..... but please Snoe find a way for us to have both, pretty please.


-Purtty








0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates