Powered by Blogger.

Missha Real Lasting Pen Eyeliner




If you want to get a bold look or the "DARA" effect or what others call the "KOREAN EYES", then you must have this product.  This glides on smooth, easy to apply, black as night, and anybody can use it even newbies.  It has a soft, felt tip (I hope I am not wrong, give me a buzz if I am), that defines the lash line precisely. Since it is a pen, it is easy to grab compared to other liquid liners.


It doesn't flake, fade or smudge.  It stays put the whole day and it doesn't lose intensity.  The color is bold and it gives you the pop you need to create drama.


Now a lot of the felt tip liquid liners I have used in the past dry so quickly.  It would put on color on the side of the tip, but on the tip itself I can't get any color.  Why it dries up, I dunno.  So, in the past, I would use a product like this for about several weeks and then I discard it.  I can't comment if I am going to have the same experience with this one, since I haven't had this long enough.  Regardless, I am still going to buy it.  You see, I just gotta have those korean eyes.  Just gotta.


Will I repurchase?  Yes, but I am not loyal to just one brand.  I am not particular on which one I use as long as it is not Jordana.


-Purtty

1 comments:

Unknown March 4, 2014 at 5:42 AM  

I have this pen liner for long now and gosh it totally smudge in my eye lid i look so funny I am not sure maybe my eye lid is too oily thats why it smudges :(

Marssy Reese
www.marssyreese.com

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates