Powered by Blogger.

Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen



I am so disappointed with this purchase.  I bought this to compare with my other liquid liners.  I am fond of lining my eyes and a liquid liner is a must.

Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen is inexpensive, you can get it at Watson's or other Department Stores at 129.75 Php.  Definitely wouldn't hurt your budget and it would have been great if the product actually work.
The pen is all dried up, and I haven't even used it yet.  

The product on the picture is newly opened,  I just bought it yesterday at Watson's Sta. Lucia.  I couldn't find my other ELF pen and I had to buy a new one for the review.  The other ELF pen I had also dried up after a few times I used it.
A comparison with Snoe Eye Boop.  
The product was replaced but the outcome is still the same.  It seems the whole batch is dry.

This is not worth the money and I definitely would not purchase again.


-Purtty

1 comments:

Punky Bunny Blog June 4, 2012 at 1:29 AM  

i dislike elf eyeliners, the pencil liner already failed me, anyway u live near stalucia? im always there weekly or every 2 weeks :P

~aiMee/aMz, http://amz88.blogspot.com/ <3

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates