Powered by Blogger.

My Weight Loss Journey



Shopping with my fave girl Helois.


Those who have access to my comfy world know that I HATE, literally HATE... HATE HATE HATE.... having my picture taken when Im fat  and fat I have been for more than a year now  arrrrrgggggghhhhhh.  


Taking photos document everything, every bulge, every inch, every pound.... haaaaah... I gotta face reality and there is no better time than now.  I am not doing this for health reasons, which is the most important reason for controlling weight,  this is all for the love of shopping and vanity......and besides I am sick and tired of friends asking me "Buntis ka?".  


I posted this to remind me I gotta take this under control.  I gotta lose the pounds  Plumpness doesn't make me happy.  So JANE do the right thing and start taking care of your weight now, not tomorrow, but today as in this hour.  Put down that pizza, I mean it.  Chicboy break muna tayo ha, mami-miss talaga kita. * sob *sob.  Mike Hipolito sa susunod na taon nalang yung sisig sa Bulacan,  DH14 saka nalang yung GA natin sa Dampa... (emoness attack.)


Contract starts September 10, 2011.
Broadcasted to the whole world... kahiyaan na ito.
Guys help me... LESDUDIS!


AFTER PHOTO UP IN 3 MONTHS.


Update:  Sept 17, 2011


I started using this to help manage weight.
Cost: 300Php; Mercury Drug Find.



Update: Sept 19, 2011

I can consume this 1.5 L in one day.  This is a little sweet so what I do is dilute with water.
 I add my C-lium and use it as part of my weight management diet.  Great for the health and the skin.
Cost: Around 105Php


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates