Powered by Blogger.

Snoe Eye Boop, Liquid Liner




I came across this Snoe Eye Boop (liquid liner) 2 weeks ago.  I was on my way to Victory Metro East and I saw them at a Tiangge Booth near the escalator.


The Snoe booth offers false eyelashes, soaps, face creams and Bb creams.  I also have their BB cream and I will give a review soon.  Snoe is Filipino owned from what I gather.


Going back to this wonderful find.  I do not remember the cost, I'm thinking its around 120-130 Php. I remember thinking it's almost same price as the ELF liquid liner.  Anyway, it's definitely wallet friendly.  

It is easy to apply.  It is black as night.  It doesn't smudge.  Creates a dramatic line which I ultra love and it stays on the whole day.  I do not have any problem with this product and I recommend you buy it. 
The dark line was created using SNOE, the faded lines are from ELF.  Read the review on ELF on this link: 
http://purttyandpurdy.blogspot.com/2011/10/elf-waterproof-eyeliner-pen.html


As with any cosmetic product I suggest that you perform allergy test before using it specially for eye products such as this. 


The only thing I did not appreciate is the fact that the sales ladies did not have any sample product and they just use the products they sell whenever they need to sample.  So this one was definitely used by someone else.  How did I know?  Well, I saw them use it on someone else and then they placed it back on the display stand.  Another customer came and they again grabbed randomly from the display and tried it on the next customer.  When it was my turn, I asked for a sample and guess what.... they did the same routine.  I really wanted an inexpensive product to review that I did not make a fuss out of it.  I just hope management will correct this behavior.


-note:  Management confirmed that the process has been changed.  Thank you so much Snoe.


Cost:  Around 120 Php


Will I repurchase?  Yes


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates