Powered by Blogger.

Belo Essentials Dermwhite Plus






I trust the name that is why I bought these.  


Unfortunately I am not happy with this one.  It might be effective for other people, but it doesn't work well with me.  This is an honest review based on my personal experience.


Where do we start?  


***Pore Minimizing Whitening Face Wash


Based on the packaging, this is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.  It contains glutathione and skin vitamins and it promotes skin renewal.


It smells like shampoo.  Sweet and fragrant, kinda like a regular bar soap.  The consistency of the product should be improved.  It is a gel type wash that is both solid and liquid.  It is hard to use because it slips off your hands or face when you apply it.  It lathers well but a little improvement on the consistency would make it easier to use.  


This claims to minimize pores,  although I didn't see any improvement in my pore size.  It claims to moisturize and whiten within 7 days, I saw an improvement on my skin tone after a week of use.


My skin feels tight after using this product.  It didn't dry or prevent pimples.


***Day Cover Whitening Vitamin Cream  Spf 15


Product label claims it nourishes the skin and shields against harmful UV rays.  Also contains glutathione and skin vitamins.


It has spf but 15 is just not enough if you ask me.


***Pore refining Natural Toner for oily skin


Product claims it thoroughly cleans and removes deep seated dirt and excess oil leaving skin visibly refreshed and radiant.  Product also contains Kojic Acid and gigawhite.




My take on this,  although I saw a lightening effect on my skin, I chose to discontinue regular use.  I felt a stinging sensation when I use the toner and I never like that effect.  Some people say that presence of pain is an indication that the product is working, I beg to differ.  


I have a different point of view, for me pain is an indication that something is wrong.  It is an alarm that tells me that I am causing irritation on my skin.


Another thing I did not appreciate is the tightening effect after I use the wash.  My skin felt tight and dry.  I know it cleansed my face but I didn't want to dry my skin in the process.  I want my skin clear, supple and radiant looking.


The day cover did not provide me enough spf.  I wasn't confident I was getting enough protection.


This product did not prevent pimples.  I am not sure if this product broke me out, but during the period I was using this I had several breakouts.


Will I repurchase?  No


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates