Powered by Blogger.

ELF Liquid Eyeliner






This is another ELF product that I bought.  I was not too happy with the ELF liquid pen liner but I was not about to give up on the whole line just yet.



I bought this at a local Watson's store for only Php129.75.  It's inexpensive and very easy to use.  The grip is just about right and provides you good control.  It provides a thin line with a subtle black color, kind of in between light black to a dark charcoal.  It is not long lasting but is great for day wear.  The one I got is the 403 black.


Fine tip applicator for precise line.

It is light compared to the Snoe Eyeboop but definitely better than the Jordana.  This product is great for people just starting out with liquid liners.  Its a no frills type of make-up which I recommend for the no make-up make up look.


ELF Liquid Liner

The longest line is the Snoe Eyeboop.  ELF has a subtle color compared to the Eyeboop.


Will I repurchase?  No, I am still happy with my Missha and my Eye Boop.


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates