Powered by Blogger.

ELF Brightening Eye Color





I have the 2004 Nouveau Neutrals and 2007 Drama.


This another inexpensive product from ELF which cost PHp 129.75 each.  This is bought from the local Watson's.


The color is not pigmented and there is serious fall out.  I applied this using a brush and before I knew it the glitters are all over my face.  I tried to use the sponge applicator and it's the same result.  Although with the sponge applicator the fall out is not as bad.


2007 Drama is not highly pigmented and will work as an everyday office make up.  Good for the no make-up makeup look.  I am disappointed with this one and would not recommend it just because there are other products in the market that looks better.  Maybe between 1 and 10, this is a lame 4.  You need to apply the product several times just to get a decent color, and even then I am still not completely satisfied.


I tried to picture swatches but the color doesn't show on cam.  It's probably the combination of my crappy cam and the crappy pigment of this product.


2004 Nouveau Neutrals is somewhat ok.  The black is good for the smoky eye make up, but the silver and the white is a bummer.  It is suppose to highlight but it fails to do it's job.  It just doesn't look bright enough and the fall out... the fall out... gosh the fall out is frustrating.


I am not happy at all....maybe I am just being too picky or maybe because I have tried other make ups and this one pales in comparison..... I dunno, I'm just not loving it.




Will I repurchase?  No, even if this is just 129 pesos I still feel it's a waste of my money. :(


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates