Powered by Blogger.

Jordana Liquid Liner




This liquid liner is very affordable.  The brush is thin and it works best if you just want to define the eyes.  I do not recommend this if you want to make a bold definition.  The brush is too thin to make the ulzzang look or the korean eyes a lot of us seem to like.

This product is not long lasting and it flakes.  I would recommend you use this for non- special events or for days like running errands.  For newbies, this is a good practice product, because even if you erase, reapply and erase again, you wouldn't feel bad because it didn't cost you too much to purchase it in the first place.  

Did I use it?  Yes.  I even wore this in the office a couple of times.  But since I have other brands to choose from, this is not my go to product.  I want my products to be long lasting because I'm too lazy to do touch ups.


Will I purchase again?  NO.  Although it is cheap, I would recommend other products over this.


-Purtty

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Purrty and purdy are english slang for "pretty". This blog is a collaboration of Purtty (Jane) and Purdy (Step), aunt and niece just spending kikay moments together. We love korean cuisine, movies, dramas, cosmetics... basically anything korean. Purtty and Purdy loves to travel, go to the spa, spend time shopping and just about anything kikay. We love life and this blog is a just a sneak peek of our everyday life.

Followers

  © PurttyAndPurdy

Design by Emporium Digital via Blogspot templates